- Sinologist, translator, writer, has translated more than forty ancient Chinese texts such as the Book of Changes, "Duodecim", "Chuang-Tzu", Confucius "the Analects", "the Yellow Emperor's Canon of internal" as well as texts on prognostication, calendar, Feng Shui, martial arts, art management, Daoist techniques of healing
- Public figure. Head of the Russian part of the Expert Council of the Russian-Chinese Committee of friendship, peace and development
- Advisor to the heads of several major Russian corporations in China and strategic management
- Poet, musician and performer
- Engaged in Chinese calligraphy
Official website: www.bronislav.ru
The format of the webinar: open dialogue around a common goal - a healthy, creative self-actualization.
We invite bright, implemented, many-sided people, with whom under consideration from different points of view, the laws of nature and of social life, common problems and challenges facing man.
Taking the point of view of each other, freed from the oughts, as honestly as possible expressing feelings, we may give the overall picture of life in new possibilities and discover unexpected solutions to common problems.